Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
As part of the Service desk support team you manage the below tasks:
- Manage Purchase/Sales Orders for hardware and software products, check their conformity and place them to the agreed suppliers by email or automatically
- Oversee reception and installation of hardware and approve acceptance documents;
- Manage the billing process by registering and checking all received invoices and escalating non-conformities;
- Cancel the orders based on the daily reports or commercial requests received
- Address and resolve all commercial queries related to the orders placed
Product Code Creation
- Create new product codes on the SCC France primary enterprise system
- Update codes based on the commercial requests
- Document standards and procedures, product pricing and accurate product description
- Progress chase all purchase and sales orders placed with the SCC France suppliers by checking the backlogs, websites or direct chase
- Ensure that accurate lead times are entered onto the SCC France primary enterprise system (Sigma) in order for SCC to update their customers on expected delivery dates
- Provide answers to the commercials demands received (by email or by phone) regarding the shipping dates of certain important orders
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in French;
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS based applications;
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric;
- Available to work business hours in shifts between andMonday to Friday;
- Technical support experience needed - minimum 4 months.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
- Flexible location: possibility to work in the office or remotely;
- High quality external and internal technical trainings;
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
- Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
- More benefits depending on the length of service;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!