- Good communication skills in French and English;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills;
- Usage of MS Office and MS based applications,
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric,
- Available to work in shifts between 09.00 and 20.00, Monday to Friday,
- Procurement background is considered advantage.
- Manage Purchase Orders for hardware and software products, check their conformity and place them to the agreed suppliers;
- Oversee reception and installation of hardware and approve acceptance documents to suppliers;
- Manage the billing process by registering and checking all received invoices and escalating non-conformities;
- Conduct bi-annual assessment of software licenses validity;
- Applies FIFO in regards to stock management, assures a smooth and effective stock flow by avoiding shortage or overspending, manage the stock for the serviced hardware;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Flexible benefits package (transportation, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription);
- More benefits depending on length of service;
- High quality technical training in our own, fully-equipped training facility (SCC Academy);
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications scheduled in the training and development plans;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT infrastructure services for leading business across Europe for 40 years.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together.
To make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business
To deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business
Deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business
Nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Find out more at www.scc.com
Send you application at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to offer you more details!