- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Usage of MS Office and MS based applications,
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric,
- Available to work in shifts between 09.00 and 20.00, Monday to Friday,
- Basic technical support experience is considered advantage.
- Use existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate incidents where no knowledge solution was found through accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Flexible benefits package (transportation, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription);
- More benefits depending on length of service;
- High quality technical training in our own, fully-equipped training facility (SCC Academy);
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications scheduled in the training and development plans;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT infrastructure services for leading business across Europe for 40 years.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together.
To make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business
To deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business
Deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business
Nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.