- Experience in supporting Windows 7/10 operating systems, Microsoft Office suite (Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) & performing technical and network troubleshooting;
- Experience in supporting mobile and tablet devices;
- General IT infrastructure knowledge;
- Availability to work in shifts - 24/7;
- Responsible for actions taken;
- Strong understanding of priorities and escalation principles;
- Analytical-approach, attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Has a professional attitude, tact and patience;
- Logical thinking, fairness, ability to quickly diagnose technical issues;
- Excellent Customer Skills;
- Excellent English and French in both writing and speaking;
- Fast learner/ability to adapt to changes quickly.
Considered as advantages:
- Knowledge of Service Desk processes ITIL;
- Proven technical skills via certifications (CompTIA, Microsoft MTAs or MCSAs);
- Knowledge of Nagios monitoring tool.
- Logging incidents and requests coming from customer end user via telephone, email, self-service & chat;
- Triage and logging incidents coming from the customer’s network monitoring toolset;
- Process the ticket with either a first-time resolution or a re-allocation to the appropriate individual/team;
- Be the primary person managing the lifecycle of the ticket through to conclusion
- Logging of the Incident;
- Assign an individual reference number to each Incident;
- Record, track and update accepted incidents within the Incident management tool;
- Initial diagnosis of the Incident;
- Categorisation of the Incident;
- Prioritisation of the Incident;
- Escalation where required;
- Closure of the Incident.
- Ensure that the speed & flexibility of response meets the business needs and respects the contractual service levels;
- Ensure effective, rapid response and progression to Major Incidents;
- Escalation of critical and high priority tickets to line and senior management;
- To act as the primary interface with the user community actively promoting Service Excellence at all times;
- To ensure that all IT Support related problems and service requests are recorded in the ITSM tool and regularly updated;
- Liaise between departments/teams and to act on behalf of the user;
- Provide knowledge article ideas and continue to improve the team’s knowledge base;
Who we are:
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do:
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Find out more at www.scc.com
Send you application at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to offer you more details!
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to . Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (RegulationYou can find here further details about our Data Protection Policy.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!