- Verbal and written communication skills in English - medium/advanced;
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS based applications;
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric;
- Available to work business hours in shifts between Monday to Friday.
As part of the Operations support team you will be in charge of:
- Opening/creating tickets all based on customer requests received by e-mail, telephone, interface
- Closing tickets created as a results of the technician’s visit on customer’s site;
- Checking service rights/accesses for non-contract clients, sending cost estimations for the calls not covered by the contract and cost charging for the service in the data base;
- Placing orders for all the necessary parts required in interventions;
- Scheduling client meetings with the technical team regarding the incident created;
- Assigning field technicians to reported incidents all based on their availability and skills.
- Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
- High quality external and internal technical trainings in our own, fully-equipped training facility;
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
- Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
Who we are:
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do:
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Find out more at www.scc.com
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to . Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (RegulationYou can find here further details about our Data Protection Policy.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!