Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems;
• Experience using Microsoft deployment tools: WSUS and SCCM;
• Experience in process creation and improvement;
• Understanding the Patch Management process;
• Thorough understanding of change processes and risk management;
• Thorough understanding of what security patching entails;
• Understanding Microsoft Domain Security concepts;
• Work and improve on existent processes and procedures within a continual service improvement framework and build new ones;
• Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering services within SLA in a professional and efficient manner;
• Maintain excellent customer and vendor relationships;
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude to all aspects of daily work;
• Minimum one year IT support experience;
• Working experience in Microsoft server support;
• Deployment toolset support understanding;
• OS build/deployment understanding;
• Excellent English skills.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of PowerShell scripting;
- Understanding of SQL databases;
- Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
- High quality external and internal technical trainings in our own, fully-equipped training facility;
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
- Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
Who we are:
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do:
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe. We serve over 2500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission:to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Send you application at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to offer you more details!
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to . Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (RegulationYou can find here further details about our Data Protection Policy.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!