- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Troubleshooting of MS Office and MS based applications
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric
- Available to work OOH, in shifts
- Previous basic technical support experience is required.
- Take decisions using existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate and timely hand off to other resolving teams the incidents where no knowledge or solution was found;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
Who we are:
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do:
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Find out more at www.scc.com
Send you application at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to offer you more details!
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to . Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (RegulationYou can find here further details about our Data Protection Policy.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!