- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Troubleshooting of MS Office and MS based applications
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric
- Available to work OOH, in shifts
- Previous basic technical support experience is required.
- Take decisions using existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate and timely hand off to other resolving teams the incidents where no knowledge or solution was found;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve overustomers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission:to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.