- Fluency in spoken and written English (C2 level ideally);
- Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities;
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Highly adaptable and highly motivated individual;
- Attention to detail and multitasking abilities;
- Highly responsive to continuous training and up-skilling;
- Previous customer service / customer care experience;
- Previous experience in managed print services is a plus;
- Knowledge around ITIL best practices is a plus (ITIL Foundation certified ideally);
- Working with customers to identify printer problems and advising on the solution – walking the customer through the troubleshooting steps until the issue is resolved;
- Logging all inbound incidents as per the specific process and address any incoming customer queries;
- Analysing call logs to spot common trends and underlying problems;
- Updating the knowledge database with knowledge articles, known issues and work-around procedures;
- Monitoring the work queues and address incidents within the allocated service levels;
- Ability to deal with difficult callers;
- An in depth understanding of the software and equipment the customers are using;
- Good understanding of the tools used and the process workflows;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
- Flexible location: possibility to work in the office or remotely;
- High quality external and internal technical trainings;
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
- Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
- More benefits depending on the length of service;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.
Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.