- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Usage of MS Office and MS based applications,
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric,
- Available to work business hours in shifts between 09.00 and 20.00, Monday to Friday,
- Basic technical support experience is considered an advantage.
- Take decisions using existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate and timely hand off to other resolving teams the incidents where no knowledge or solution was found;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
Flexible schedule: possibility to work part-time, compressed weeks or out-of-hours;
Flexible location: possibility to work in the office, remote or in co-working spaces;
High quality external and internal technical trainings in our own, fully-equipped training facility (SCC Academy);
Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
More benefits depending on the length of service;
Lateral and management career opportunities.
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT infrastructure services for leading business across Europe for 40 years.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together.
To make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business
To deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business
Deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business
Nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Send you application at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to offer you more details!